Flabby skin usually occurs on the stomach, thighs, upper arms and even chin. Despite that, the aesthetic beauty field is constantly coming up with solutions to achieve your ideal physical appearance. Mesolipo injection is the latest advancement allowing you to eliminate flabby part of your body, even double chin removal!
How does Mesolipo Injection work?
One of the skin layers is known as the mesodermal layer, comprising of blood vessels, hair follicles, sweat glands and etc. Collagen, which gives the skin its bouncy and stretchy appearance also belongs to this skin layer. This layer is the target area for Mesolipo treatment whereby an injection using thin needles containing Phosphatidylcholine, also known as lecithin or PPC combined with deoxycholate is given 1 to 4 millimeters into your skin (superficial layer).
The PPC will breakdown fat cells into its individual components of three free fatty acids and glycerol which will be absorbed into the blood circulation to be brought to the liver. The process is easy and fairly painful. Basically, it melts away unwanted stubborn fat and flushes it out naturally of the body system in 3 to 4 weeks. It is especially effective for stubborn fats which are not reducing even on diet and exercise regimen.
Which body part can Mesolipo Injection be done?
- Upper arms
- Double chin or submental fat
- Back fats
- Buttocks (side or lower)
Preparing for Mesolipo Fat Melting Injection:
- Medical history inquiries: Currently pregnant and breastfeeding or not? Having any illnesses including autoimmune diseases? Suffering from an infection presently?
- Make sure patients are clear with the treatment side effects and procedures involved.
- Consent is documented
- A special anesthetic cream is applied for approximately 30 minutes before your treatment to ensure maximal comfort. The Meso Lipo treatment itself takes between 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the area of the target.
- Relatively localized areas of soft fat are selected for injections. Firm and fibrous fat tend not to respond as well.
- Excessive skin laxity with minimal underlying fat is avoided.
- After the procedure, patients are back on their feet in no time. Side effects are minor and are resolved after a few days.
- After the recovery phase, you are allowed to have your subsequent injections.
Are there any instructions for patients after a Mesolipo injection for double chin removal?
- For an effective outcome, you are advised to complete the course of therapy. On average, it involves 3 sessions 2 to 4 weeks apart.
- You are also advised to massage the treated area for 5 minutes, 5 times a day for a few days to distribute the injected substance evenly for better results.
- You may experience redness, mild burning sensation, bruising and swelling for up to 5 days on average. It is a sign that your treatment is working out. However, seek medical attention if the supposedly temporary symptoms persist.
- No restrictions on physical exercise or dietary intake. Please do take care of your diet and continue to work out for long term maintenance. Failure to do so will cause fat to be accumulated again.
- Cosmetic improvement may take about one month to begin and the final results usually up to one year approximately after the treatment has been completed.
Before going on this procedure, please make sure to do your research about double chin removal by Mesolipo injection procedure and talk to your doctors and aestheticians. Check for certificates and official documents by the medical body giving them the authority to perform the procedure to avoid major side effects.