1) There are currently 36 fully certified Havening practitioners worldwide. If you’re considering seeing a Havening practitioner, it is vital that you only see a skilled practitioner who is fully trained (or has attended the approved training which is working towards their certification) and certified by Dr Ruden. This is because they have been through a very thorough process to understand the science and are better equipped (and up thus far) in how the Havening techniques work.
2) Havening is not simply one technique. There exists Event Havening (common), Transpirational Havening, Affirmational Havening, Outcome Havening, Role Havening to mention but a few. Continued research and development by the doctors and practitioners will continue steadily to evolve these.
3) Havening has been refined before few years. You might have seen numerous articles or videos online showing how to apply Havening – several are misinterpreted, flawed, or outdated. Always check the source of information.
4) The process behind successful Havening differs to other styles of therapies, requiring an experienced practitioner to comprehend how non-specific stressors can produce symptomatology, and how there may be multilayers producing symptoms that are dependent after the landscape of the mind. The main element is locating the original encoding event to eliminate the trauma and it’s not necessarily straightforward, but once it’s discovered, the trauma can be depotentiated (removed).
5) Abreactions aren’t uncommon throughout a havening therapy near me session. Hence, it is crucial that the practitioner is skilled and qualified to know how to keep.
6) Havening can be considered a stand-alone therapy or used alongside other therapies, such as NLP, Hypnotherapy and coaching for an all-round process of personal change.
7) Routine self-Havening is highly effective particularly for those employed in stressful situations (police, fire, ambulance, medical, lifeguard, troops etc.), or even before attending an interview, important meeting, pre and post surgery, or a presentation.
8) Havening is actually exceptional in emergency situations, particularly where traumatisation could occur.
9) The Havening techniques have been developed by New York neuroscientist Dr Ronald Ruden – an open-minded conventional physician with a PhD in neuropharmacology (the analysis of brain chemistry) regarding his brother Dr Steven Ruden, and is also championed by Paul McKenna.
10) The Havening techniques are ground-breaking in neuro-scientific personal change, predicated on a long time of clinical observations, research and development, which is ongoing.
11) Whilst the procedure appears deceptively simple, the consequences are exceptional and are thought to create measurable physiological change in the structure or landscape of the mind.